Quality based on tradition
Markstahler+Barth can look back on more than 170 years of company history.
- Master craftsman Christian Markstahler founded a glaziery and was appointed Official Glazier to the Dukes of Baden.
- Jakob Barth became his partner and the name of the company was changed to Markstahler und Barth.
- After more than 140 years in family ownership, the company was sold to the Heberger Group by Werner Stober, descendant and then sole owner, for reasons of age.
- Move to the new production premises in Karlsruhe-Neureut
- 150 Years Company Jubilee
- Expansion of the Finishing Centre
- Expansion of the Machine Hall
- New Administration Building, Showroom and Logistics Centre
- New Production Hall, Final Assembly Hall / Dispatch Warehouse